How to prepare IGNOU MBA Final Year Project (MS-100)admin
Masters in Business Administration, MBA, has with time gotten the most looked for after higher education for students and working individual also. To take into account the last mentioned, most colleges and institutions have come up the office of finishing their MBA through correspondence. IGNOU offers academic programs in a variety of disciplines and the ease of access makes it a most loved decision distance university for Indian and overseas students, both.
Follow this framework for Synopsis and Report Work of IGNOU MBA PROJECT (MS100), the following specific objectives to enable a learner to:
- Identify and formulate research problems
- Write a good research proposal and use appropriate research design for IGNOU MBA PROJECT (MS100), IGNOU MBA Synopsis, and IGNOU MBA Report.
- Conduct scientific investigation in a methodical way
- Analyze the data after collecting it
- Use appropriate statistical methods for learning IGNOU MBA Synopsis (MS100)
- Items to be incorporated into the Project Report
The accompanying items should be incorporated in the Project Report:
- Title: The main page of the report ought to indicate the title of the project, name of the candidate, address, enrolment number and year.
- Table of Contents
- Introduction: This segment will introduce the issue. It ought to have the option to give a plan to the reader what the point is about, how the subject rose, and what made the researcher take up the topic. The introduction must contain the basis and purpose behind the research.
- Review of the Literature: Review of literature is an aggregate collection of works done by before analysts and published in the form of books, journals, articles. It helps in producing thoughts and creating significant questions for the research work.
- Significance: The method of reasoning for completing a specific project is project here.
- Objective/ Hypothesis: This will essentially comprise of the fundamental targets or reason for the research. For example, to study the impact of family environment on the self-idea of the students. A speculation is also given which is a conditional articulation about the circumstances and effect connection between the independent and dependent variables.
- Methodology: The philosophy incorporates Sample, Tests/Tools, and Statistical Analysis. The size and nature of the example will rely upon the topic choose. Tests/tools are to be chosen dependent on the objective of the research. The information gathered with the assistance of the tests/tools is then broke down by utilizing proper statistical techniques.
- Result and Discussion: The findings of the research after the statistical analysis of data are reported in tabular and graphical form. This is then discussed in the light of the existing research studies. The implication of the findings is also discussed.
- Conclusion: Under this heading, the learner has to conclude the findings of the research.
- Delimitation: Constraints and limitations of the research are mentioned here.
- Suggestion: Based on the research findings, the learner can give suggestions for further research in a particular area.
- References APA style Example: References have to be written in APA format. These should be alphabetically listed.
Important points remember while submission the IGNOU MBA Final Year Project (MS-100)
- Submit only one copy of the Project Proposal, and keep a copy with you.
- IGNOU MBA Project (MS100) ought to be written prominently on the envelope and ought to be submitted at the Study Center.
- Performa for approval of Project Proposal properly filled and marked by both, the student and the guide/supervisor.
- Detailed Bio-data of the Supervisor/Guide properly marked by him/her (for the situation where the Academic Counselor isn’t the Guide).
- Consent letter of the Supervisor/Guide.
- Synopsis of the Project